If you are using Riva Tuner, please follow these directions:For step-by-step with pictures and a guide for ATI video card owners, click here.
1. Launch Riva Tuner
2. Click the "Customize" button next to "ForceWare Detected".
3. Click the Direct3D/DirectDraw button
4. Set the "Surface Format Settings" to "for DirectX8- Applications"
5. Check the "Enable FOURCC DXT..DXT5 surfaces" box
6. Select "OK" and you will be prompted to restart your computer
February 15, 2009
Left 4 Dead: Fixing Black Textures/Missing Textures/Video Problems
Recently, Left 4 Dead has gone dark on me. In my search for solutions, I stumbled across the following for nVidia card owners:
test test test Original rant: LINK Episode 5 rant: LINK Episode 6 rant: LINK Episode 7 rant: LINK Episode 8: Apocalyptic Bingo! Spoilers......
Great. Fucking. News. (for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning players). Wards will now be pieced together to form character-centric sigi...
GamerDad , a gaming blogger who just so happens to also be a wonderful father and gaming spokesman, has suffered a heart attack . On Saturda...
Proving that not even updates are safe from a backstabbing Spy in Team Fortress 2: Valve. Simply. Owns. First there’s the Dead Ringer Spy Wa...