First of all, thank you for making M:TG Duels of the Planeswalkers. This game really brought back the joy of M:TG for me and my friends.
What we love about it:
- (Xbox specific) The friend chatter while playing the game (even being 1800 miles apart)
- Being able to play again, without investing a lot of money and time rebuilding digital collections
- Ease of logging in, picking a deck and getting playing
- The smoothness of the game; in my opinion overall it runs very well
- The decks being relatively balanced against each other
- Every player, for the most part, has access to the exact same pool of cards
May 30, 2010
Thank You Posts On Developer Boards Are Rare and to be Commended
a thank you post. Not only was the poster saying thanks, but also providing valuable feedback. For this, I commend the poster. Below is a sample of what was posted:
test test test Original rant: LINK Episode 5 rant: LINK Episode 6 rant: LINK Episode 7 rant: LINK Episode 8: Apocalyptic Bingo! Spoilers......
Great. Fucking. News. (for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning players). Wards will now be pieced together to form character-centric sigi...
GamerDad , a gaming blogger who just so happens to also be a wonderful father and gaming spokesman, has suffered a heart attack . On Saturda...
Proving that not even updates are safe from a backstabbing Spy in Team Fortress 2: Valve. Simply. Owns. First there’s the Dead Ringer Spy Wa...