"Cho's dorm room revealed the following items to authorities:There is the possibility of some video games hiding somewhere on the PC, or hard drive, but according to Cho's roommate, he never played any games.
• Chain from top left closet shelf
• Folding knife & combination padlock
• Compaq computer from desktop
• Assorted documents, notepads, writings from desktop
• Combination lock
• Dremel tool and case
• Nine books, two notebooks, envelopes, from top shelf
• Assorted books & pads from lower shelf
• Compact discs from desktops
• Items from desktop & drawers: winchester multi tool, 3 notebooks, mail, checks, credit card
• Items from 2nd door: Kodak digital camera, Citibank statement
• Two cases of compact discs from dresser top
• Drive: Seagate: 80 Gb
• Six sheets of green computer paper
• Mirror with blue plastic housing
• Dremel tool box with receipt
• Dell Latitude service tag
So there you have it: at the moment, there is no evidence whatsoever supporting the theory that violent video games played a part in this horrific tragedy."
April 19, 2007
Not A Gamer
Warrant reveals no games in Cho Seung Hui's possession. A quote from the article:
test test test Original rant: LINK Episode 5 rant: LINK Episode 6 rant: LINK Episode 7 rant: LINK Episode 8: Apocalyptic Bingo! Spoilers......
Great. Fucking. News. (for Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning players). Wards will now be pieced together to form character-centric sigi...
GamerDad , a gaming blogger who just so happens to also be a wonderful father and gaming spokesman, has suffered a heart attack . On Saturda...
Proving that not even updates are safe from a backstabbing Spy in Team Fortress 2: Valve. Simply. Owns. First there’s the Dead Ringer Spy Wa...